QHS Home Study Hub
While you are unable to attend school please follow your timetable at home as far as possible.
Information on learning for all year groups is available through the buttons below.
Senior Phase Return Timetable - WB 1/3/21 (Click to enlarge)
Senior Phase Return Timetable - NEXT WEEK - WB 8/3/21 (Click to enlarge)
This Week's Resources
Support (Work in progress)
To assist learning, all pupils have access to a range of learning tools via Office 365. To access these, pupils can visit http://tinyurl.com/edi365
Pupils should login with their candidate number followed by @ea.edin.sch.uk, and their school password.
If a pupil has forgotten their login details they should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Help Accessing, Navigating and Learning using Teams/ OneNote
Office 365 Video Guides
If you can't log in to Office 365, check the following
- You are entering your candidate number followed by @ea.edin.sch.uk - not the @schools.edin.org that is provided on your password slip.
- You are logging in using the http://tinyurl.com/edi365 link, not using the office 365 main website, microsoft live, or a link from a search engine.
- Ensure that you are logged out of GLOW or any other personal Office 365 accounts.
- Check that the date and time on the device you are using is set correctly.
- Ensure you are using an up-to-date version of the browser software on your device.
- Clear the cache / temporary files of the browser on your device. See https://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/ for instructions.
- Try a different browser on your device, or a different device.
- Check your password closely, as lowercase L can look like a 1, and a zero can look like the letter O. Try different combinations of these if you are unsure.
- If you have tried the above and still can't log in, please contact email@example.com