SfP (Guidance) contacts

You can contact your son/daughter’s Guidance (Support for Pupils) teacher if it is regarding the following issues:

- Curriculum – progress within subjects and course choice options
- Health – to notify the school of any medical issues
- Behaviour – to discuss any concerns

Please contact the relevant Guidance (Support for Pupils) teacher by clicking on the appropriate house – see below:

We invite you to read our privacy policy.

Topics in SfP (Guidance) contacts





** To notify the school of your child’s absence you should telephone the school (0131 319 3200) or use our report an absence form on the website.
** For any general enquiries or to contact the Head Teacher please use our General Enquiries form on the website