All of the information in this section of the website is designed to support our current S3-5 pupils and their parents/carers with making choices for S4-6. Here you will be able to access an online presentation and information guide as well as a copy of the course choice options for session 2021-22. Faculties have also shared additional information about S4-6 courses they have on offer for next session.
- Thursday 18 February 2021 – Course Choice forms will go live via a young person’s PSE MS Team
- Thursday 25 February 2021 – All Course Choice must have been submitted online
Pathway Planning Booklet
Course choice powerpoint presentation
Course Options (Click to enlarge)
For Senior Phase pupils Staying on at School
• Edinburgh College Senior Phase Video click here School Pupils Video (duration 10mins 21 seconds)
This is a recorded presentation of the slides below.
• Edinburgh College presentation slides with hyperlinks to key information areas, contact e-mails addresses and telephone numbers. http://www.edinburghcollege.ac.uk/Schools/Are-You-A-Parent-Or-Guardian download the Senior phase Pathways (Powerpoint Presentation)
These presentations provide information for Senior Phase pupils staying on at school and cover the following areas:
College Key facts, Pathways, Schools College Partnership (SCP) Courses, Foundation Apprenticeships (FAs), Access & Continuing Education and the course application process as well as useful links to websites that will assist with decision making, career planning, CV writing and provide information on courses, apprenticeships and job vacancies. The presentations have a caveat that all SCP courses may not be available and may be subject to campus accessibility and transport availability.
The College Senior Phase Prospectus is here SCP Senior Phase Prospectus
This has pre-entry guidance, information on qualification levels, pathways to University, Information on College Faculties and Learning Facilities, Student Case Studies and Frequently asked questions from former Schools College Partnership Students.
For 2021 School Leavers
• Edinburgh College School Leavers Video click here School Leavers Video (duration 11mins 41 seconds)
This is a recorded presentation of the slides below
• Edinburgh College presentation slides with hyperlinks to key information areas, contact e-mails addresses and telephone numbers. http://www.edinburghcollege.ac.uk/Schools/Are-You-A-Parent-Or-Guardian download the School Leavers (Powerpoint Presentation)
These presentations provide information for pupils leaving school in 2021 and cover the following areas: Key facts/Campus Information/ Pathways/College Study Options, University pathways, Associate Degrees, Apprenticeships, Application process, fees & funding, Student Support, Useful links to websites that will assist with decision making, career planning, CV writing and provide information on courses apprenticeships and job vacancies.
College Open Days are on :
Friday 19th February 10am-12 noon
Saturday 20th February 10am-2pm
Here is the link to access the Open Days. www.edinburghcollege.ac.uk/virtual-open-days. This link is not yet active but will be updated in a couple of days.
You can browse apply for a full time course here http://www.edinburghcollege.ac.uk/Courses/
The Application Support Padlet for school leavers is Application Support Padlet
I hope you all find this useful and if you have any questions please get in touch with the SCP team.
Browse below to find more information on each faculty area.
Edinburgh College Information on School College Partnership - SCP Programme - Edinburgh College
Edinburgh College, School College Partnership Prospectus 2021/22 - doc.edinburghcollege.ac.uk/schools/scp prospectus.pdf