S1 – S3 American Football Club at Queensferry High School
Saturday’s 10am – 12noon from 28 October – 16 December 2017
After several requests from pupils at the QHS Clubs Fair, Active Schools have been in discussion with Touchdown UK and I am delighted to advise that they are keen to offer our S1 – 3 an opportunity to train weekly and enter some local competitions in due course.
This activity will cost £3 per week and must be paid in advance for the 8-week block (£24). Anyone accepted for the free school meal grant can access this club at no cost.
If you are interested in signing your child up for this activity, the process would be:
• Book a place and pay online at www.joininedinburgh.org using short code QUE-109
• If you cannot book online, please contact me for a paper copy. However, this must be completed and returned with payment so that I can process it and provide a register for the coach prior to your child attending
• PLACES MUST BE BOOKED BY THURSDAY 27 OCTOBER 2017
• Wear outdoor sports kit and suitable footwear for training on grass
• Bring a water bottle
• Bring a gum shield if you have one – or you can purchase an AF one from Touchdown UK for £3
• Have fun learning skills, making new friends and playing American Football!
Please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if required
Active Schools Co-ordinator, Queensferry Cluster